- Work closely with product and development teams to create an amazing user experience.
- Build integration and unit tests along with code.
- Work in Agile development environment with short sprints and standups.
- Implement proof of concept, prototypes and production-grade software.
- Maintain and support existing software and hardware systems, infrastructure and production.
- Assist support staff and team members in trouble-shooting software issues and implementing bug fixes.
- Takes ownership of the code base.
- Work to continually improve code quality, and get bugs fixed and deployed rapidly.
- 6+ years of experience in React
- 3+ years programming experience in GoLang
- 1+ years of experience in Test driven development
- Hands-on experience in Junit or other unit testing tools
- Knowledge in Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- Has strong knowledge of relational databases (MYSQL, PostgreSQL).
- Experience developing software delivery leveraging DevOps, and agile practices/methodologies
- Expert in building apps in AWS/GCP or Azure
Infinity Consulting Solutions,
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
6+ Month Contract, Potential to Extend
Responsibilities include creation, development and operation of productivity tools used by engineers. Additionally the engineer will work closely with the core team to modernize and automate release management, deployment processes and strategies covering Dev, Test, Stage, and Production environments and collaborate with team members in the improvement of CI/CD practices.
Other responsibilities include: