- Experience with application development including basic debugging, analysis, and optimization
- Work with your squad of 5-7 in short sprints to achieve regular business and customer outcomes
- Design and Develop test automation artifacts (scripts, functions, scenarios, processes) for simple to complex automated testing situations using various tools)
- Communicate status to key stakeholders and senior management
- Coordinates and facilitates test automation planning, design and execution sessions
- Identify areas for improved testing efficiencies, test automation and implementation of automated test solution will fall within your scope
- Take time for learning and continuous improvement, with opportunities to learn and teach skills across teams
- Proactive approach to problem-solving, managing uncertainties, and continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Willingness to learn new tools and technologies and ability to get up to speed quickly
- Experience with container technology such as Kubernetes, Docker, ECS, Helm
- Experience with AWS Cloud native application development including AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of AWS Services (S3, CloudFront, Cognito etc.) & other Serverless concepts, or equivalent on other cloud providers
- Experience in Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD) environments
- At least 2 years experience in an Agile development life cycle (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Must be self-directed, detail-oriented and have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with automated Jenkins CI/CD pipelines and/or AWS Code Pipeline
- Great scripting skills with the ability to identify where automation can remove toil
- Knowledge or experience developing secure code and/or working in a security space.
- Top notch benefits and competitive compensation
- A place to grow your skills with continuous learning and opportunities with new and broad technology
- We understand if we are not making mistakes, we are not trying hard enough
- We know that diversity is critical to success
- Life balance is a priority
- Opportunities to pursue continued training, industry events and conferences
- Flexibility in our remote/office working models and working hours
- Collaborative office workspaces with unique and spacious lounge areas
- Regular Hack Days!
- After you apply online, if you're selected for an interview you will hear from someone in our recruitment team within a week.
- A quick initial call with a recruiter is typical, and you can use it to share more about yourself and get answers to questions about the position
- A multi-part interview that gives you the chance to meet one or more members of the team you'll be joining, as well as a manager. Pair programming with a potential future colleague is common.
- Next comes the offer stage and a final call with a manager to discuss expectations and terms.
Ottawa - Canada
Golang Job Details
With 7,000 employees across 65 countries, and the world’s most advanced global threat research and intelligence, Trend Micro enables organizations to simplify and secure their connected world.