- Linux: how it works, how it boots, services, how logging is done, distributions (e.g. CentOS, Ubuntu, etc).
- Docker: how to write a Docker file
- Intermediate level: security model (IAM user, groups, roles and policies), important Azure or AWS services like EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS and what they are and what they do.
- Terraform or CloudFormation/Bison or CDK (which implies knowledge about AWS)
- Coding at an at least basic level in Python, Ruby, GoLang, Rust.Bash scripting knowledge
- Basic network knowledge: IP addressing, routes, gateways, difference between TCP and UDP, what ports most common services use
- Basic knowledge about common machine parse-able formats: YAML and JSON
- Basic knowledge: Virtualisation (vSphere, VMs, datastores, etc.)
- Basic general troubleshooting skills: understand the architecture and break it down into parts, test individual parts, Ansible and packer and Git.
- Cloud security feature delivery
- Agile Methodology
- 8 hour shift
- Melbourne VIC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Australia (Required)
Melbourne - Australia
Golang Job Details
Job Type: Contract
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: $550.00 – $600.00 per day
Ability to commute/relocate: