- Programming and implementing scalable backend applications in the Go language.
- Designing and deploying application clusters via Kubernetes.
- Maintaining application clusters and ensuring their stability and performance.
- Collaborating with other teams and developers to integrate the backend applications with other systems and ensure a seamless user experience.
- Continuously improving the backend applications based on user feedback and market trends.
- Solid understanding of backend app development and the ability to engineer mitigation techniques using Go.
- Open to learning additional development languages in parallel to working on Go projects.
- Analyzing problems and building solutions that are high-performant, scalable, and reliable.
- Experience in working with Twilio or other CPaaS and understanding telephony is a plus.
- Experience in deploying and scaling Kubernetes clusters in the cloud is a plus.
- Passionate about bringing value to customers rather than just building a technology.
- Ability to pick up new technology concepts on the fly and discuss them with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Highly positive attitude and ability to build conducive working relationships with colleagues from all levels.
- Excellent English and strong experience in a multicultural environment.
- Hybrid/full remote work options
- Sendinblue shared ownership plan
- MyClubs membership
- Learning & professional development opportunities
- Language courses with Babbel
- Meal plan
- Referral program
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Working with an international team in Vienna
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 700+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, and Toronto.
At Sendinblue, all Sibers evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team of more composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: empower the customer, build up together, Impact first, be humbly open, and people company.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Backend Developer to join our team and help us to create and maintain scalable Go (Golang) applications with a focus on voice and video technology. In this role, you will be responsible for programming, designing, implementing, and deploying application clusters via Kubernetes. The team is currently fully remote, and so is the position, but an office is always available in any of Sendinblue’s many locations. We work with cutting-edge technologies and always encourage our team to explore what's new on the market.
As a Golang Developer, you will :
What will contribute to your success :
What we offer :
Our recruiting process will mostly be virtual (Hangout,Zoom) to provide a safe experience.