- Develop new web applications and APIs with Golang.
- Extend and support existing web applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs and production issues
- Refactor existing code base to align better for scalability and re-usability
- Work closely with the technical co-founder to understand changing requirements
- Be responsible for timely product releases
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- 3-5 years’ experience with building applications with Golang
- Good with databases like MySQL, Postgres
- Ability to write detailed and quality unit test cases
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Pune - India
Golang Job Details
At Tegro, we are unlocking a $2 trillion market by building the future of Web3 games. Sustainably. Web3 games are the next paradigm shift in gaming, just like mobile and free to play were in the earlier decades. With Tegro, we want to bring this new economic opportunity to players by allowing them to buy, trade and play with game assets using our marketplace. And we are doing this in a way that’s sustainable, transparent, and fair. Tegro is being built by Siddharth Menon, co-founder of WazirX, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency marketplaces and SuperGaming, India’s leading game developer with 300 million users.
We are looking for strong Golang developers for working closely with the technical co-founder. The team will be responsible for rapid building and maintenance of scalable server-side applications. Knowledge of multiple server-side stacks is preferable.
Roles and responsibilities
• Experience with AWS and DevOps preferred • Should thrive in a fast-paced environment