- Development experience utilizing Golang, Python.
- Understanding of network protocols, functions (HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS, DNS).
- Experience with infrastructure as a code such as CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef, Puppet etc.
- Experience with cloud migration of on-premises applications to cloud platforms like GCP, Cloud Foundry etc.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with development/administration of Kubernetes platform
- DevOps Engineering Experience, experience with container orchestration software such as Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes etc.
- Knowledge of latest open-source tools and tech - Go, Kubernetes, Istio, and Tekton
- We are seeking passionate individuals who want to work on building a developer experience for GKE and Cloud Run. The work involves:
- Work closely with TL and PM to identify and implement features for Kf
- Become familiar with other developer experiences and formulate ideas for how Kf can eventually move customers to those experiences
- Develop features for both the Kf CLI and Kubernetes controllers/operators
- Building and adding functionality to Kf to enable enterprise customers onboard to Gke, Anthos and Cloud Run.
- Participate in sprint planning, standup, and code review
- Work in partnership with other teams - DevRel, Sales, Product/Eng, Tech Partnerships, and Marketing
- Use the latest open-source tools and tech - Go, Kubernetes, Istio, and Tekton - to build a developer platform for enterprise customers.
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Mountain View, CA 94035: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- ASP.NET: 1 year (Preferred)
- APIs: 1 year (Preferred)
Mountain View, CA - United States of America
Golang Job Details
Location: Austin, TX / Mountain View, CA / Bothell, WA / NYC, NY
SWEs for Cloud Platform Migration Tools Development:
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $45.94 - $75.19 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location