- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Advanced English is required.
- Meaningful experience working with Golang.
- Experience working on large, complex systems.
- Experience working on Agile / Scrum teams.
- A four-year college degree is required.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon.
- Ability to identify with the goals of Bluelight's clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- You’re passionate about software development...it’s not just your career, it’s your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
- Competitive salary and bonuses, including performance-based salary increases.
- Generous paid-time-off policy
- Technology / Office stipend
- Health Coverage
- Flexible working hours
- Work remotely
- Continuing education, training, conferences
- Company-sponsored coursework, exams, and certifications
Guadalupe - Mexico
Golang Job Details
Are you an experienced software engineer with deep experience in building and shipping amazing products? Do you have high standards when it comes to code quality and user experiences? Are you the best developer on your team? Are you ready to work alongside the best engineers in the world for name-brand, industry-leading companies?
As an engineer at Bluelight Consulting you will help our incredible clients achieve their technical goals in one of two ways: 1) Team Augmentation: You will integrate yourself directly into our client’s team and work alongside their existing engineers on a daily basis. 2) Design & Build: You will work on a Bluelight Consulting development team to build and ship greenfield applications for our clients.
What We Are Looking For
Being a software consultant is a fun, challenging, and rewarding career choice for engineers. Your contributions are highly valued by clients, and the work you do often has a direct and significant impact on the client’s business.
You will have the chance to work on a variety of projects for our incredible clients, which will help you quickly improve as a consultant and software engineer. You will get to work with modern languages and frameworks alongside some of the best developers in the world!
So if you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, rapidly-growing software consultancy, please apply. #LI-Remote