- Participates in iteration planning meetings ensuring that the team has a common understanding of each story and chores in a team’s backlog
- Participates in daily site, cross-site, and product team standups
- Participates in retrospectives to gather feedback and derive actionable items to improve the team and the product
- Participate in executing the strategy, keeping the customer needs and wants in mind
- Collaborates within the team in designing systems and apps * Practices daily paired programming and test-driven development in writing software and building products
- Establishes continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment pipelines and practices
- Support software products in user environments
- Participates in knowledge sharing, and contributes to the overall growth of the collective knowledge of the team
- 3 or more years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of computer science concepts, object-oriented design principles
- Experience in backend development design and implementation; database (relational, NoSQL, caching), messaging and big data development, implementation and optimization
- Lunes a viernes
- Licenciatura terminada (Deseable)
- .NET: 3 años (Deseable)
- Desarrolladores iOS: 3 años (Deseable)
- Desarrolladores Android: 3 años (Deseable)
- Inglés (Obligatorio)
Tijuana - Mexico
Golang Job Details
Integon Service Co. supports its insurance company affiliates, which offer property and casualty insurance products, including personal auto, homeowners, RV, motorcycle, small business auto insurance and more.
With our Mexico headquarters located in Tijuana, Baja California, at Integon, with over 900 employees, we continue to grow our portfolio of remote positions that can be filled anywhere in the country. We offer the stability of a large corporation with the flexibility of a remote or hybrid career.
We continue to build a caring and inclusive company culture and are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work!
Software Engineer Sr Consultant I implement applications following 12-factor principles to build out the product and iterative enhancements. They own the full stack of software products; developing and implementing frontends (web or mobile), and backend services. They leverage test driven development and continuous integration to ensure agility and quality of products. They actively participate in the decision-making process of the team ensuring that the simplest appropriate technology and design is chosen to meet user needs.
Education and Experience
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo
Salario: $44,000.00 - $44,800.00 al mes