- Development and management of smart contracts and dApps on Solidity-based ecosystems
- Network architecture and security standards development
- Work on scalability and security of distributed network
- Write clean, highly effective code that can reliably and quickly handle a huge number of transactions
- Create and maintain internal Solidity libraries
- Research and develop Solidity-based Blockchain-Technology
- Degree in Informatics, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Informatics or a similar qualification
- Proven track record within the Blockchain industry as Solidity Developer (2+ years) - this is a must
- Previous working experience as an Engineer or Developer (3+ years)
- In-depth knowledge of the architecture, design, and development of Solidity-based applications
- Proficiency in English is a must, additional languages are a plus
- This will depend on the company and its leaders, since this is not yet the concrete, official job offering, but an option for "pre-application" - and on you, of course
- 100% remote work with occasional trips to important client meetings and conferences
- Competitive salary packages (mostly including Equity and Bonus), details to be discussed
Berlin - Germany
Golang Job Details
You love designing and coding smart contracts using Solidity? You are familiar with L1 and L2 protocols? You are aware of the fundamentals and values that Blockchain technology embodies?
Do you understand the technical details, advantages and disadvantages of ecosystems like Ethereum, Avalanche or Binance Smart Chain and feel competent in building projects within those or other ecosystems?
As a globally leading recruitment agency, we we are in touch with several industry-leading players as well as emerging start-ups requesting technical Blockchain experts and leaders (m/f/d). Although we have not started officially hiring for these projects yet, we would like to encourage you to apply before we publish specific Blockchain job opportunities in the upcoming months. This will help us in assessing your interest and suitability for these roles and provide you with an early-bird advantage in the hiring process.