- Lead the development of algorithms that drive adaptive user-facing features
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of software engineers, roboticists, product managers, and designers to deliver innovative solutions to unsolved problems
- Deliver high-quality, testable code
- 8 plus years experience writing developing full stack software solutions
- Proficiency writing production level code in C++, Python, Golang, Java, or equivalent
- BS/MS in Computer Science—or equivalent experience
- Experience mentoring other engineers
- Strong product intuition with extensive experience delivering software both in the cloud and on consumer facing devices
- Deep understanding of REST, and production cloud software at scale
- Highly skilled in data processing and manipulation including user and time series data
- Developed understanding of data structures and algorithms. Ability to writing clean code, leveraging appropriate design patterns, and leveraging engineering best practices
- Experience working on video/audio tooling and/or other media/streaming technologies
- Experience working on medical devices or in a regulated industry
- Robotics experience
- Experience working with Unity applications
- The chance to make a difference with a product that will make the world a better, healthier place
- Being a part of a trailblazing technology company that is anticipated to transform the massage industry
- A team culture driven by passion, ambition, empowerment, inclusion, curiosity, and fun
- Super interesting, challenging-but-tractable technical problems to solve
- We'll grow together—your personal and professional growth are equally important
- An environment that empowers individuals, emboldens teams, and rewards achievement
- Early stage equity in a company led by serial entrepreneurs with multiple exits
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance covered by us
- 401k with 4% company match
- Unlimited vacation, generous parental leave
- Working late? Dinner is on us
Guadalajara - Mexico
Golang Job Details
This role can be based out of New York City, San Francisco, United States; Toronto, Canada; Guadalajara, Mexico
Who We Are
Aescape exists to help every body feel and live better, longer.
Aescape is redefining the therapeutic massage and wellness category through intelligent technology that helps people feel and live better, longer.
We bring together innovative research, revolutionary technology, and a holistic approach to physical wellness and recovery, in what will be a groundbreaking solution for the massage industry. We're proud to share that we recently raised a $30MM Series A round, affirming what we know to be true: we're truly revolutionizing the massage experience.
Founder and serial entrepreneur Eric Litman (4 prior exits) is joined by an exceptional leadership team sourced from Peloton, Tonal, Amazon, Accenture, Apple, Bird, Meta, and Intuitive Surgical - together they are building this category-defining business. And you have the opportunity to be a part of it!
What You'll Do
Work with an incredibly talented cross-functional team of software engineers, roboticists, product managers, and designers to develop algorithms that mimic real-world scenarios to create a one-of-a-kind user experience. You will provide technical and thought leadership, contribute creatively, and deliver production-ready code.
In this role you will spend time complementing real world scenarios, and how they can be both replicated and improved through a unique combination of software, hardware, and robotics.
What You'll Bring
Nice-to-have, but not required
Why You'll Love Working Here
Don't meet all the requirements? Please apply!
At Aescape, we're looking for passionate, driven, curious people who love a challenge. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your other skills will shine and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join our team and you'll see why we say, Try Once, Believe Forever.