- Our client is a reference company in your sector
- Our client is an International client
- Our client is an IT company focused on game developing;
- Design, develop and operated low latency, efficient and reliable backend micro services to be used by the game client and other internal services;
- Ensure the quality and reliability of the developed systems by adopting load testing, automation, and unit testing practices;
- Ensure the operational excellence of the developed systems by adopting observability practices, and scalability, and reliability designs in the cloud;
- Participate in the architecture and code review processes of the team;
- Be able to mentor less experienced developers in the team, willing to share knowledge and contribute for their growth.
- 5 + years of experience in designing and developing distributed systems in large scale platforms;
- Skilled professional experience with containerisation technologies and micro-services architecture;
- Experienced in both troubleshoot and identify optimisation opportunities in back-end systems Knowledge of Linux environment;
- A passion for learning and an interest in Go (previous experience is not required, but experience with at least one high level languages like C++/Rust/Java/C#/Erlang/Elixir is required) A good working knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL or SQL Server;
- Skilled professional experience operating distributed systems in the cloud applying observability best practices and tools.
- Great opportunity to join a dynamic dev team;
- Great opportunity to join an international company.
Lisbon - Portugal
Golang Job Details
Sobre o nosso cliente