- Montag bis Freitag
- Keine Deutschkenntnisse erforderlich
- Betriebliche Altersvorsorge
- GoLang: 3 Jahre (Erforderlich)
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
We are BrickBite (www.brickbite.de) - founded in 2020 in Berlin, Germany, we believe that we can make the management of residential properties as pleasant as possible by building the most user-friendly, comprehensive and technologically advanced all-in-one software-as-a-service platform for commercial property management companies.
We are looking for great people to support us in our goal for 2023 to establish our product as the technological leader in the industry and thus to change the way residential properties are managed!
About the Job
You are a graduate or young professional with a passion for both business knowledge and software testing?
Then we want you to help us testing our product, which has been built using Go on the backend and Vue.js on the frontend.
As part of an ambitious and international development team, you will work in a team which applies a Scrumban methodology in the development process, operating in weekly sprints with brief daily, virtual stand-ups.
Besides performing manual tests, you will be involved in the implementation of a test automation infrastructure for our product - we are looking forward to your innovative ideas and creative problem-solving skills when working on new, challenging tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
1. perform manual tests of our product
2. write automated tests using Cucumber/Cypress
3. maintain and enhance test cases (manual and automated) and test scripts
4. maintain our test infrastructure as well as existing test tools and frameworks
5. support the automated provisioning of test data and test data anonymization
6. understand the business processes of our clients and the business concepts behind
7. monitor test activities and report software defects to our product manager
8. work collaboratively and proactively with your fellow frontend, backend and DevOps colleagues
Skills and Experience
What we are looking for:
1. a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, business informatics or similar; ITSQB or CSTE certification is a plus
2. problem-solving and hands-on attitude with a passion for breaking things
3. attention to detail and a structured and solution-oriented way of working
4. passionate about learning new things and solving complex problems
6. understanding of quality assurance and software testing techniques is a must
7. basic understanding of DevOps principles and agile development methodologies
8. living within a time zone CET +/- 3 hours (living within the EU preferred)
9. full professional proficiency in English (spoken and written) - German language skills are a big plus
10. previous experience in a (PropTech) startup or the real estate industry would be an advantage
What you can expect from us:
1. tasks that let you work independently and take end-to-end responsibility
2. flexibility when it comes to work outside of our core work hours (10:00 – 15:00 CET)
3. a fast-moving company entering its next growth phase
4. work together with quick problem solvers
5. a tech driven management
6. quick decision-making in an innovative environment
Art der Stelle: Vollzeit, Festanstellung, Freie Mitarbeit
Gehalt: 45.000,00€ - 55.000,00€ pro Jahr