- Design and build from cloud-based products and services with massive scale and reliability.
- Write clean , modular and highly concurrent code primarily in Golang to create multi-tenant microservices capable of processing millions of events per hour with SLA guarantees for end to end latency.
- Conduct architecture review, design within and across multiple engineering/research teams. Focus on conducting peer code reviews with a high bar.
- Build CICD based software development model with end-to-end ownership of code delivery - starting from design/architecture, coding, automated functional/integration testing and operating/monitoring the service in production.
- Use relevant technologies and cloud native services like Kubernetes, OLAP analytics (Clickhouse), Graph DB (Neo4J and Cypher), Postgres, Google Pub Sub.
- Design and develop data schema and access layer to optimally store and retrieve data.
- Work with Product Management to understand and improve product requirements.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in cloud computing and incorporate relevant learnings to both product features and product architecture.
- 8-12 years of software development experience with enterprise-grade software.
- Must have experience in building scalable, high-performance cloud services.
- Expert coding skills in Golang or Java or python backend.
- In Depth experience in AWS and Azure or Google cloud APIs is good to have.
- Expertise in building scalable event based asynchronous systems based on the microservices architecture.
- Experience working with docker and kubernetes.
- Experience with databases such as GraphDB, Cypher, Clickhouse, Redis.
- Experience with messaging technologies such as google pub sub.
- Must have expertise in building REST APIs.
- Strong object-oriented designing and programming experience.
- Proven analytical and problem solving, architecture and design skills required.
- Open source committer in related areas like cloud technologies, kubernetes, database etc.
- Great written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work geo distributed cross functional group.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and build new product offering in greenfield areas.
- Demonstrated ability to own and deliver projects independently.
- Demonstrated ability of technical mentoring and coaching.
Brasília - Brazil
Golang Job Details
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and [email protected]
About the role
Within Netskope Engineering, the SPM team is responsible for building cloud-scale Security Posture Management solutions that enables security analyst workflow, analytics and visibility for SaaS apps like Microsoft365, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Github, Workday etc .
What you'll be doing
BS (MS Preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
Preferred Technical Skills
Desired Technical Skills
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.