- You design, implement and test new technologies and services for spam, malware and phishing detection.
- You will contribute to the development of Hornetsecurity's Spam and Malware
- You work on unit and integration tests and maintain our CI/CD pipelines.
- Together with your colleagues you ensure that development and quality goals are met.
- You have a degree in the field of computer science.
- You already have several years of experience with the programming languages Python and/or Golang.
- You are experienced in developing or using Linux systems - you are proficient in
- You feel comfortable working with SQL and NoSQL databases, preferably PostgreSQL and/or ElasticSearch - experience with graph databases is an advantage.
- You are familiar with technologies and encryption methods such as SMIME and PGP for e-mails.
- You have knowledge of programming concepts such as prototyping,
- You ideally have hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes as well as CI/CD.
- You can abstract, think logically and convince with initiative and personal
- You enjoy working in an international team, are solution-oriented, reliable and
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast growing international company with a promising future.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program - we support you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Malta, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Option and flexible, trust based working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea, soft drinks and fresh fruits every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or Get Together at our legendary beer truck – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus - we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance to your membership in fitness
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long term with us.
- Office Dogs are welcome - you don’t have to leave your dog alone at home!
- CV (PDF) or LinkedIn profile.
- Earliest starting date.
- Salary expectation.
Madrid - Spain
Golang Job Details