- Develop components and APIs in Golang for our backend services
- Collaborate in a team with a product manager, designer, front end developers and data scientists developing full-stack application functionality for web and mobile
- Ensure high quality deliverables by maintaining CI/CD pipelines and automated tests
- Demonstrated core Software Engineer skills, and ability to learn
- Undertanding of data structures, data modeling and schema design, and API design principles
- Experience with relational databases, and developing backend services
- Experience with elements in our technology stack is a plus (Golang, PostgreSQL, GraphQL)
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Experience with CI/CD design and development
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
Pulsar Informatics Inc
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
We are seeking a junior software engineer motivated to learn and contribute to the design and development of the our next-generation platform. This is unique opportunity to join a small team and have a large impact on product success.
Pulsar Informatics provides real-time fatigue risk management tools to safety-centric and mission-critical workforces. We have pioneered research and development in fatigue risk assessment, supporting operational environments ranging from long haul trucking fleets to the International Space Station. We are building a team to scale our technology to address global markets across a range of industries.
Your skills and experience:
We offer a competitive salary with a full set of benefits, including health & dental, FSA, 401(k) plan contributions and stock options. We provide a dedicated learning budget to support everyone’s professional development.
You must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident, and reside in the US.
Our company operates fully remotely and we welcome new team members from anywhere within the US. We offer home office cost reimbursements and a co-working support program for employees who wish to work in a shared office environment.
Our Commitment to Fairness
At Pulsar Informatics, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace a commitment to have our team reflect the world around us as we scale the business.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
Remote work with no work contact required
Work Location: Remote