- You design, implement and test new technologies and services for spam, malware and phishing detection.
- You will contribute to the development of Hornetsecurity's Spam and Malware
- You work on unit and integration tests and maintain our CI/CD pipelines.
- Together with your colleagues you ensure that development and quality goals are met.
- You have a degree in the field of computer science.
- You already have several years of experience with the programming languages Python and/or Golang.
- You are experienced in developing or using Linux systems - you are proficient in
- You feel comfortable working with SQL and NoSQL databases, preferably PostgreSQL and/or ElasticSearch - experience with graph databases is an advantage.
- You are familiar with technologies and encryption methods such as SMIME and PGP for e-mails.
- You have knowledge of programming concepts such as prototyping,
- You ideally have hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes as well as CI/CD.
- You can abstract, think logically and convince with initiative and personal
- You enjoy working in an international team, are solution-oriented, reliable and
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth
Madrid - Spain
Golang Job Details
We are looking for a motivated Software Engineer (m/f/d) for our location in Madrid or Barcelona for 40 hours/week.
Protection, E-Mail Encryption and Advanced Threat Protection products.
the Linux command line.
multithreading/processing, client-server architecture, stream processing and
in your professional career.
Job Type: Full-time