- Develop microservices and tools that provide common support for scalable and highly available software system
- Work closely with design teams to support their use of the platform to deliver complete solutions to customer
- Participate in all phases of an agile development cycle – plan, design, implement, review, test, deploy, document, and training
- Self-starter, willing to learn new technologies
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Strive to make continuous improvement
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree in Computer Science with 2-5 years of experience.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, algorithms and design patterns
- Proficient in Golang (Minimum 2 to 3 Years of Experience)
- Good knowledge of docker and orchestration using docker swarm / kubernetes
- Should be aware of GoLang coding standards & Solid principles
- Experience with distributed, highly-available, horizontally scalable systems running at large scale
- Interest and ability to quickly learn and ramp-up on new languages and technologies
- Experience with SQL and Go optimization for real-time systems.
- Experience with the cloud platform - AWS
- Should have experience of Python
- Should have good knowledge of databases, preferably MySQL and knowledge of NoSQL databases like MongoDB etc.
- Working experience of tools/technologies like Kubernetes, Jenkins, Maven, GIT, Docker.
- GRPC experience will be added advantage
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
About the role:
We are looking for a great GoLang developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and have reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Our interview process:
Round 1: Technical Interview I(45-60 mins)
Round 2: Technical Interview II (45-60 mins)
Round 3: Non-Technical Interview (30 mins)
Final Round with People Operations Lead
Job Type: Full-time