- Work on deployment automation of the software together with the current DevOps team.
- As a part of the team, take ownership of infrastructure-specific requirements.
- Access and manage production and development environments.
- Establish a scalable, automated foundation of platform services.
- Engage with the product managers and software developers from various feature teams
- Professional experience as a DevOps/Ops/SRE Engineer.
- Hands-on experience with Linux (Desktop), VPN (wireguard), Windows as well as basic networking knowledge.
- Great passion for DevOps and Cloud Computing (AWS) and enthusiasm for infrastructure automation and configuration management (Ansible, Helm, Terraform).
- Practical knowledge of CI/CD tools, preferably Gitlab.
- Experience in deploying and operating container technologies on-premise and in the cloud.
- Working experience in one or more of the following languages: Python, Golang or Java.
- Fluent English
- A high-impact role in a fast-growing environment with a clear product vision, a flat hierarchy and regular customer contact
- Fun events, coffee & snacks, team lunches, and an optional German course
- Additional vacation days - for your birthday, Christmas, Easter and all the Bridge days (Fenstertage)
- A growing team of currently about 45 highly motivated colleagues from various disciplines
- Trial period: 3 months
- Vienna, W: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
Vienna - Austria
Golang Job Details
The company is a startup working on the intersection of the automotive industry and software development. Their applications help the industry to improve its cost-efficiency and reduce CO2 emissions. Through the use of data science, mathematics and computational geometry they reshape product costing, purchasing and engineering.
Benefits and conditions:
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate: