- 3+ proven experience in DevOps/SRE, systems engineering, build/release/deployment automation, etc.
- Good understanding of distributed systems, APIs, and cloud computing.
- Experience with hosted services in a high-volume enterprise environment.
- Implementing applications in private/public cloud infrastructure and container technologies, like Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience with develop software tooling to deliver programmable infrastructure & environments and building CI/CD pipeline with tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, and Kubernetes toolset (e.g, kubectl, kustomize).
- Ability to program in a high-level programming languages or scripting, such Java, Python, Shell, Golang, etc.
- Experience with logging infrastructure and using tools like Splunk, Logstash, or Kibana and networking load balancers such as Ngnix, Netscaler, HAProxy.
- Operational experience with AWS, GCP or similar platforms through migrations, scaling operations etc.
- Background building distributed, server-based infrastructure supporting a high traffic in a critically important environment.
- Experience with Kafka, MongoDB, Cassandra and Oracle.
- In-Depth knowledge on AWS services including VPC, IAM, EC2, EKS, CloudWatch, S3, RDS, Route53. Experience in similar services for GCP is preferred.
- Working experience with Spinnaker or Tekton is a plus.
- AWS Cloud Architect and/or Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) certifications are highly desired.
Austin, TX - United States of America
Golang Job Details
Education & Experience