- Actively participates in the kick-off of the project together with the client.
- Responsible for ensuring the design and technical architecture of the solution.
- Stimulates good practices and quality standards.
- Responsible for validating technical documentation deliverables.
- Validates task assignments and estimates made in the different work sprints.
- Analyzes and studies technology market trends, new technologies. Proposes improvements. Participates in the selection of new talent.
- Manages the technical team to solve problems or blocking tasks.
- Actively participates in proof of concept, estimation and design for new solutions.
- Accompanies the technical development of the teams. Collaborates in setting challenging technical objectives.
- Strong Experience deploying Kubernetes architectures and/or operation solutions based on cloud service providers with AWS
- Strong Enterprise experience maintaining, supporting, and deploying to production systems
- Experience working with infrastructure as a code (Terraform, etc.)
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, GitOps
- Experience working in Unix-like environments.
- Knowledge of Python, Bash, Golang or other scripting language.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience working with networking environments, firewalls, policies, etc.
- AWS Certification (or equivalent experience)
- Advanced English
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
Edrans, a Netrix Global Company is one of the few AWS Premier Partner technology companies in the World.
We are helping all types of industries to build smarter, scalable businesses by leveraging the latest Cloud technologies.
Edrans, a Netrix Global Company, is hiring a Cloud Technical Lead to join our team in Buenos Aires, Argentina!
You will be responsible for design, control, and manage the technical process and operational integrity of technological services provided by an organization.
Aspects of the role
9 a.m to 6 p.m from Monday to Friday.
What we offer:
Swiss Medical (family members included).
4 salary reviews.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Ability to work remotely.
Awesome learning environment for you to develop.
Our mission statement:
Our mission is to become the worlds highest-performance consulting organization earning customers affection by delivering outstanding experiences and value, developing our people, our environment and our community.
If you are interested in being part of our team, do not hesitate in sending us your resume and tell us a bit about yourself! You can apply here or contact us via email on [email protected]
Join our culture and keep growing!