- Identify and correct security misconfigurations in AWS accounts
- Perform log analysis to detect and respond to security events
- Participate in security assessments of networks, systems and applications delivered internally and externally
- Manage and, where possible, automate security controls and reporting (vulnerability management, system hardening, logging and monitoring, system integrity, honeypots, source code reviews)
- Review and recommend technical and non-technical improvements to system and network security controls
- Provide support to business stakeholders with security-related inquiries
- Create and update documentation
- Strong AWS-based infrastructure and services knowledge
- Strong Kubernetes knowledge
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipelines and ways of implementing security inspection
- Familiarity with security assurance, security analysis, vulnerability management, system hardening programs
- Passion for security and automation
- Be able to work autonomously as part of a global team
- System administration and / or software engineering background (Node.js / GO or Python)
- Experience working with the CrowdStrike suite of tools
- Experience securing corporate I.T systems such as Okta, GSuite, Kanj
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible and Terraform
- Flexible working arrangements. We encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the local SafetyCulture office
- You’ll have access to professional and personal training and development opportunities
- We’re a pet friendly workplace
- Hackathons - if you’re into them :)
- Workshops and Lunch & Learns from our leadership and industry experts
- We also encourage you to get involved in the community, open source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies; whatever floats your boat!
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- Great food! Our In-house chefs will serve up fresh and healthful breakfast, lunch and unlimited snacks catering to all dietary requirements
- Love coffee or tea? Our commercial espresso machine has you covered. We also have beer and wine on tap, a pool table, board games, and books library
- Wellbeing is key! We offer initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and generous parental leave policy
- Last but not least, we celebrate quarterly and our teams love the annual ShipIt global offsite
Sydney - Australia
Golang Job Details
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce. In short, to shape Engineering excellence, nurture emerging Engineering talent and build out an inclusive, high-performing interdisciplinary team.
Recently valued at AU$2.2Bn, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
This role will be broad to start and then become more specialised over time as the team and company grows. To start this role will be someone with more experience around Cloud/I.T Security and working within tribes to ensure secure code/functions/architecture is delivered.
We use a modern technology stack including;
What you'll be doing
What you'll bring
Some experience that's nice to have
At SafetyCulture, we care about people and growing the team. Here’s a few ways we’re acting on our values
But wait, there’s more... You’ll also receive other perks such as:
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.