- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, architect, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions to support business initiatives across the company.
- Work with application teams, platform teams, and developers with experience in cloud, distributed microservices, and full stack systems.
- Identify, assess, and promote new services for adoption in AWS, develop preventative and detective controls and tooling to secure those services, and monitor platform infrastructure for compliance.
- Integrate AWS platforms with Enterprise Tooling and Systems residing in AWS for log aggregation, alerting, monitoring, and deployment pipelines.
- Utilize programming languages like Java, Python, and SQL, Container Orchestration services including Docker and Kubernetes, CM tools including Ansible and Terraform, and a variety of AWS tools and services.
- Automating software deployments and following a continuous delivery and deployment (CI/CD) model.
- Monitor the health and availability of the deployed services and build pipelines.
- Assist in the troubleshooting and root cause analysis of production issues in cloud and on-premise solutions.
- Keeping informed of developments in DevOps Engineering technologies, products, methodologies and best practices.
- Participating in investigation of emerging and evolving technologies and architecture.
- Comply with all federal regulations as they pertain to your job duties, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
- This position is eligible to be remote. Connexus requires that candidates must reside in one of the following states to be considered for this opportunity: AL, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KY, MI, MN, MO, OH, SC, TX, WI.
- Candidates need to have capability to work from a location which meets the Connexus Credit Union remote policy which includes private workspace and reliable internet, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field required, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 2+ years of experience is required in the following:
- DevOps Engineering
- Cloud Native technologies (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Unix or Linux system administration
- Design, implementation, deployment, and support of public cloud services and infrastructure (AWS)
- 1+ year of experience is required in the following:
- Building infrastructure-as-code using CloudFormation
- Container orchestration services including Docker or Kubernetes
- Working with Agile Development Practices
- Five weeks of paid time off
- Seven paid holidays
- Sixteen hours of volunteer time off
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401k retirement with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- 2022 Best Credit Unions – Kiplinger
- 2022 Top Credit Union – Bankrate
- 2022 Best Credit Union – NerdWallet
- 2021 Best Credit Union – Bankrate
- Fifth Largest Credit Union in Wisconsin (by asset size)
Connexus Credit Union
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
Serving members across all 50 states, Connexus Credit Union is a member-focused cooperative that is proud to return profits to member-owners through high yields for checking accounts and deposit products, as well as competitive rates for personal, home, and auto loans. From its early beginnings on through the years, Connexus has remained a strong, growing, and secure financial institution that remains committed to serving the financial needs of our member-owners across the country.
A Values-Based Culture:
Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Transparency, Wellbeing and Synergy aren't just words on a page; our values dictate the actions of the organization and everyone within it. We demonstrate our values in every personal interaction, phone call, and email ‐ every day.
Responsibilities of the Position:
IT Administration and Other Duties: 10% of typical work volume