- Drive the feature implementations of identity applications through both individual contributions and team collaboration in organization, processes and design.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, architects and UX on an agile scrum team to deliver incremental value that is core to our Identity services.
- Partner with architects and DevOps to help make key technology decisions that ensure the services are highly available, scalable and performant.
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIsExperience working with Design System tools (e.g. Storybook)
- Experience writing front-end automated tests using tools like Jest, Karma or Cypress
- Experience collaborating with UX Designers
- Experience developing large-scale web applications, SaaS applications in the cloud (AWS a plus) or large, distributed systems.
- Knowledge of database development, including relational and non-relational databases
- Participate in an open, fun, entrepreneurial and creative company culture and work with unique and innovative clients.
- Be part of a global, distributed organisation with international opportunities.
- Work from the location of your choice with remote and flexible working — we trust you to work whenever and wherever you feel most productive.
- Competitive compensation.
- Project and feature ownership — you get to contribute and own parts of apps and/or products.
- Found a great book, meetup or conference? We support your continued learning!
- BYOD – You are welcome to work from your own choice of laptop and we will contribute towards that.
México Libre - Mexico
Golang Job Details
Remote working is the new norm. It’s not just for pandemics. Do you want to avoid a daily commute, reduce stress, achieve work-life balance, spend more time with your family/friends, be more creative and improve your productivity? At RemoteStar we help both employers and employees to build a great remote-team culture, reduce overheads and improve productivity while doing very cool work.
About Role - Frontend Engineer
A Mexico based organisation is looking for a talented Frontend Engineer with a focus in integrating various third-party applications.
Location: Mexico - This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorised to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
As our Frontend Engineer you will be responsible to :
What do we value
Bonus if you have the following:
What do we offer?
Who are we?
We are RemoteStar, a team of experienced engineering and people leaders on a mission to transform how we work.
We’re not your typical workplace. At RemoteStar, we believe in data-driven decision making and the importance of flexibility, fun, passion, personal growth, and transparency. And we’re doing everything we can to make sure you’re enjoying every minute you spend with us.
Here at RemoteStar, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Everyone is welcome. We don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or belief, gender or gender reassignment, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best selves to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let us know.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $1,100,000.23 per year