- 5+ years of industry/production programming experience.
- Experience or willingness to learn test automation development, including unit tests and BDD automated acceptance tests. Python knowledge is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to mentor others to become more effective software engineers.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to be productive in a collaborative cross-functional team using Agile/Scrum.
- Skilled at collaborating with UX Designers and delivering awesome UX.
- Experience developing large-scale web applications, SaaS applications in the cloud (AWS a plus) or large, distributed systems.
- Experience with A/B testing techniques in an environment that uses customer and system analytics data to drive iterative product development.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Comp Sci, or equivalent training / experience.
Ciudad de México - Mexico
Golang Job Details
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll have the opportunity to learn and work in our entire tech stack, with a focus on the front end of our customer facing web apps. You’ll cross-functionally collaborate to contribute to ideas, approach, sizing, design, implementation, and validation of new or enhanced features and experiments. You’ll leverage and enhance usage analytics as a means to better understand our customers and as a measure of effectiveness of our outcomes. You'll work in a highly collaborative Agile team with a focus on delivering incremental value often. Together we are building the future of cloud-based secure access to apps and IT resources for people working anywhere.
We’re looking for...
Bonus if you have the following...
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.