- 5+ years of industry/production programming experience.
- Experience or willingness to learn test automation development, including unit tests and BDD automated acceptance tests. Python knowledge is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to mentor others to become more effective software engineers.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to be productive in a collaborative cross-functional team using Agile/Scrum.
- Skilled at collaborating with UX Designers and delivering awesome UX.
- Experience developing large-scale web applications, SaaS applications in the cloud (AWS a plus) or large, distributed systems.
- Experience with A/B testing techniques in an environment that uses customer and system analytics data to drive iterative product development.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Comp Sci, or equivalent training / experience.
Ciudad de México - Mexico
Golang Job Details
What you’ll be doing
You’ll have the opportunity to learn and work in our entire tech stack, with a focus on the front end of our customer facing web apps. You’ll cross-functionally collaborate to contribute to ideas, approach, sizing, design, implementation, and validation of new or enhanced features and experiments. You’ll leverage and enhance usage analytics as a means to better understand our customers and as a measure of effectiveness of our outcomes. You'll work in a highly collaborative Agile team with a focus on delivering incremental value often. Together we are building the future of cloud-based secure access to apps and IT resources for people working anywhere.
We’re looking for...
Bonus if you have the following...
Where you’ll be working/Location:
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.