- Design and implement build, deployment, scalability and configuration management of short and long term strategies.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, maintain, and continuously improve building, packaging, and deployment processes.
- Implement automated infrastructure capabilities like backups, security tools, monitoring.
- Conduct code reviews and make technical contributions to product architecture.
- Work closely with the operations team and third parties to achieve quality and regulation milestones relevant to healthcare and pharmaceutical industries
- Have 3+ years of experience writing and shipping code professionally.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Experience with Github, Github actions or other continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
- You have in-depth experience with Docker and Kubernetes (GKE, RKE, EKS).
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-code (Terraform).
- You have experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet).
- Experience in managing cloud infrastructure (GCP or AWS).
- Good understanding of container orchestration and deployments (Helm, ArgoCD/ Flux)
- You have networking knowledge (connectivity, DNS, encryption, firewall, OSI model, routing, TCP/ IP, VPN).
- Demonstrated issues analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with monitoring tools (Prometheus, InfluxDB or others) and visualisation tools (Grafana).
- Knowledgeable in at least one of these scripting languages: Bash, Python or Golang.
- You're a strong Python developer and happy to contribute to engineering;
- You have experience working with large scale distributed systems and event-driven architectures;
- You have a working experience in developing and productionizing machine learning;
- You're a nerd about continuous value delivery and automation;
- You have a cloud architect certification for GCP, AWS or Azure (we use GCP).
Montreal - Canada
Golang Job Details
Site web billingue et description du poste en français à venir. Les soumissions en français sont les bienvenues.
This is a full-time permanent role with AlleyCorp Nord. More info on that is linked at the bottom of this posting.
SynapseBio is a venture backed digital health company founded within AlleyCorp. We seek to improve the diagnosis, care decisions and treatment options for patients with neuropsychiatric illness by discovering, validating and commercializing machine learning derived digital biomarkers, beginning with quantitative electroencephalography (qEEG).
Over the past several years, SynapseBio has developed and refined a domain specific process and algorithm trained to clean and standardize EEG data and generate ML features which has demonstrated efficacy in advanced disease detection across multiple Neuropsychiatric disorders. The team is currently exploring the viability of diagnostic, prognostic, treatment monitoring, and treatment selection solutions through clinical partnerships and pilot studies. The key therapeutic areas in which these products are being developed are Alzheimer's disease and major depressive disorder.
About the role
In this role, you will be the first DevOps on a small interdisciplinary team of machine learning research, engineering, and data science. You will primarily be working with our lead engineer to build infrastructure for research.
You can expect to:
We want you to apply if you:
Some extra stuff we love:
About AlleyCorp Nord
We are a remote-first company and Montreal region is preferred, but we are open to candidates anywhere in the EST time zone in Canada. Our ideal start date is ASAP.
AlleyCorp Nord, values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity, for us, means fostering a workplace in which a person's differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's talents and strengths.
Read more about AlleyCorp Nord and our culture (including benefits, etc) here. Working At AlleyCorp Nord.