- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable Golang code
- Perform code reviews, implement unit tests, debug, and integrate code
- Work closely with other engineers (including engineers from other teams) to develop new product features
- Suggest and implement improvements on current product functions
- 5+ years of development experience with Golang
- Understanding of the Linux user space
- Experience with REST API
- Knowledge of software engineering principals (standard algorithms, data structures, multithreading, and multiprocessing)
- Ability to work as a part of a distributed team
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc.
- Ability to read documentation in English.
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with messaging (RabbitMQ)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of IMAP/SMTP protocols
- Please submit your resume and application in English
Madrid - Spain
Golang Job Details
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Software Developer Golang who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are currently looking for a Go Software Developer to join our engineering team. Cloud2Cloud services team is responsible for the fastest grow part of Acronis Cyber Protection for workloads like protection for Microsoft O365, protection for Google Drive, protection for Microsoft Teams. Services are written in Go, deployment is implemented using k8s infrastructure. The team actively collaborate with other teams working on Acronis Cyber Cloud. We are looking for developer with solid software design skill, algorithmic thinking and willingness to learn a lot. He/ she has to be interested in development of cloud-based software with a target to reliability and scalability.
Every member of our "A-Team" has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis' innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.