- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline (or equivalent practical experience)
- 6+ years of programming experience with 3+ years working with Golang
- Must be comfortable with AWS
- Solid database experience
- Strong working knowledge of Docker, docker-compose, and container technology concepts
- Terrific communication skills in English (writing, creating, presenting) and a love for interacting with and helping developers.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Experience with automated build and test frameworks
- Ability to listen to the developer community and effectively relay the stories and feedback to Couchbase.
- Expertise in Linux system administration and networking concepts.
- You are fun to be around, easy-going, and optimistic. And, can handle bad puns.
- You care deeply about software quality and operability, and better ways of building software
- You are able to knowledgeably discuss performance, security, and user interactions within complex systems
- You desire to write software that is sympathetic to the humans who will maintain it
- You love to write Go, more Go, and then a little more Go
- You enjoy giving and receiving code reviews
- You are kind and collaborative
- You enjoy working remote with people from all over the world
- Value clear, open communication
- We value thoughtful feedback and regular dialogue and collaboration as a fundamental skill for our team members
Bangalore - India
Golang Job Details
Couchbase is named one of DTBA’s top 100 companies that matter in data. At Couchbase, we believe data is at the heart of the enterprise. We empower developers and architects to build, deploy, and run their most mission-critical applications. Couchbase delivers end-to-end technical solutions for all our customers with high-performance, flexible and scalable modern databases that run across the data centers and any cloud. Many of the world’s largest enterprises rely on Couchbase to power the core applications their businesses depend on. See our recent awards to learn what makes Couchbase such a great company to work at.
Couchbase offers a total rewards approach to benefits for the value you create here. Couchbase recognizes the need for financial wellbeing. We offer flexible time off, Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, paid parental leave, and a Flexible Spending Account for the things you care about most. We provide an ergonomic and comfortable in-office setup, with food and supporting technology, or assist in the setup of an efficient home office environment.
Learn more about Couchbase: