- Bring your innovation and architecture fundamentals to craft and communicate clear and compelling solutions with your team, peers and other stakeholders
- Lead the way in developing and implementing architectural patterns and infrastructure for data use across the organisation
- Mentor and grow a team of engineers dedicated to this highly impactful remit
- Use an incremental and consistent approach to building out solutions to address complex technical challenges
- Solid systems architecture, data infrastructure and programming fundamentals
- Confident working with Kafka, and adapters in at least one from Ruby, Kotlin & Golang
- AWS or other cloud environment experience - particularly around serverless technologies
- A technical leader who can balance hands-on technical skills whilst empowering and coaching engineers in the team
- An effective communicator both within your team and with external stakeholders
- Open to receiving feedback and giving feedback to others to help them grow
- You're aligned with our values and demonstrate them through your working practice.
- Flexible working arrangements — wherever we can we aim to make work support the life you want to lead
- Excellent parental leave and in-work support program — for those starting or growing their family
- Intentional focus on your growth and development
- Health the well-being stipends for you and your family
- Home-office and phone contributions
- Share options — it's important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- An amazing working culture that's setting the pace for workplace culture globally
- Comprehensive remuneration package
- A MacBook — for you to do great work where it suits you
- Fun and inclusive digital and in-person events
Melbourne - Australia
Golang Job Details
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world's top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia or New Zealand. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you.
How you can help make a better world of work
We currently have an opening for a Technical Lead to lead our Data Services Team in our Platform Camp. The team are highly focussed in developing the architecture for the production and consumption of data across Culture Amp.
Software Engineering at Culture Amp is an inclusive practice distributed across cross-functional, lightweight Agile teams, which are remote-friendly, and all of which embrace flexible work arrangements. You will be surrounded by talented engineers, learning from others, as well as sharing your knowledge with them.
What the role looks like
Here's what we're looking for
Supporting you at work
We ensure you have the support you need to thrive, both inside and outside of work through:
And most importantly: an opportunity to make a real difference in people's lives.
Please keep reading!
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles unless they meet all the criteria — unlike majority candidates that meet significantly fewer of the requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you're at all interested: we'd love to learn how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not only for company performance, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to anti-racism and lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). View our current commitments to anti-racism.