- Participate in requirements gathering, technical specification, and the design and development of complex factory software systems
- Define an architecture for fault-tolerant, distributed, and adaptive automation applications
- Develop, implement, deploy and maintain enterprise-scale manufacturing execution software
- Work closely with Operations, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, and Supply Chain teams
- Build tools, test-automation, and documentation
- Be flexible, responsive and adaptive to ever changing business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS, CE, EE or the equivalent in experience
- Strong Proficiency in Go, TCP/IP, Rest APIs and related technologies is a must
- Efficient knowledge of SQL and relational Database a must (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Full professional proficiency in English; German is a plus
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes a big plus
- Experience with Kafka, queues and stream processing is nice to have
- Experience with version control system, like Git is a plus
- Experience in debugging complex systems using centralized logging (Prometheus, Splunk, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience of object-oriented principles and design patterns
- Knowledge of distributed computing and data storage systems
- Familiarity with Agile development cycles and Continuous Integration techniques
- Proficiency working in a high-impact, responsive, and collaborative team environment - Smart but humble, with a bias for action
Grünheide (Mark) - Germany
Golang Job Details
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
Tesla is currently seeking a highly motivated full stack software engineer to join the Giga-Berlin applications engineering team.
Our engineers are hands-on and encouraged to own their own projects, contribute to new ideas, and make an impact on the way that our company operates. The mission of our team is to streamline factory operations by building world-class scalable software systems, decrease business costs, and solve engineering challenges from both development and support perspective.