- Oversee the testing direction of the Platform Team, where we are, and what we need to be
- Direct the design and implementation of automated testing frameworks, technologies, and best practices to work with CI/CD pipelines
- Identify testing gaps across our product, and orchestrate the work to develop unit, component, and integration tests
- Help drive clear requirements and acceptance criteria to improve test coverage and quality
- Participate in technical design discussions for early test planning and to influence feature testability
- Do exploratory testing (manual if necessary) to catch edge cases and guide automated test development
- Write test plans and test cases
- Assist in writing automation tests
- 5+ years’ experience of developing/testing software with a focus on test automation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related industry experience)
- Solid understanding of testing principles and methodologies
- Understanding of Git + Github
- Linux experience
- Strong understanding of CI/CD and integrating automated tests into the CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with testing software in distributed cloud-based architectures
- Experience working in an Agile environment (multiple releases per day)
- Strong leadership and cross-team communication skills
- Ability to give “Best Test Practices” presentations
- Knowledgeable in software infrastructure
- Design and development of internal tools
- Mastery in crafting and contributing to software design/development documentation
- Self-starter with the ability to embrace challenges
- Golang experience
- Automated hardware test experience preferable in the industrial sector
- English (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
What if you could use your technology skills to develop a platform that could revolutionize the heavy industrial space as well as make a measurable impact on climate change? Food & Beverage is critical to our nation's food security but their facilities are constrained by limited visibility, a shrinking talent pool, and a lack of comprehensive control. To meet these challenges, CrossnoKaye has developed the first enterprise cloud platform, called ATLAS, that will bring the software revolution to these facilities while demonstrating an enormous reduction in energy costs and megatons of reduction in GHG emissions.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Test, you will have a strong influence on the architecture and design of the ATLAS product in building for testability. Specifically, you’ll be working with the Platform team on testing frameworks and authoring tests specific to our evolving microservices architecture. You will work shoulder-to-shoulder with other software development engineers to review unit tests and also contribute to the construction of integration tests and exploratory tests. We are looking for someone with an inquisitive, analytical mindset, with deep technical knowledge, particularly in server-side technologies. Our current technology stack includes AWS, Golang, Vue.JS, Postgres, Time Series Databases (TSDB), Grafana/Loki, Kubernetes, and Docker.
This person will report to our Head of Engineering and will be a fully remote position. For all international candidates, we require them to work in the Pacific Coast Time zone for their standard working hours. We are looking for someone to join our team immediately!
What you’ll do:
What we're looking for:
Nice to Have
About This Company:
CrossnoKaye is taking on the challenge of making facilities smart, safe, and efficient by bringing the software and science revolution to heavy industries. These industries are critical to our nation's food supply, yet the facilities are outdated and even the most modern facilities are constrained by limited visibility, a shrinking talent pool, and a lack of comprehensive control. To meet these challenges, CrossnoKaye developed ATLAS, the first enterprise cloud platform that deploys advanced monitoring, analytics, and automates facility control. Our cloud controls platform and Energy AI have demonstrated an enormous reduction in energy costs and megatons of reduction in GHG emissions. It’s our goal as a company to make a measurable impact on climate change while making each facility more efficient for our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds. We seek to build a diverse pool of applicants that will help to push our company forward. We believe that our true success will come from a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We seek and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $371,166.00 - $742,332.00 per month