- Lead the requirements gathering, technical specification, and the design and development of complex Factory Software projects.
- Lead and contribute to software architecture design, development of software applications, and integration into enterprise systems.
- Lead enterprise-scale Factory Software introduction and subsequent roll-out to future production lines.
- Prepare and implement the long-term Factory Software support strategy.
- Develop and validate software test plans.
- Work closely with Operations, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, and Supply Chain teams Interact with teams of engineers from multiple disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS, CE, EE or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience.
- Experience in restful services.
- Experience with distributed version control (GIT) .
- Expertise in modern web technologies and frameworks, preferably Go.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Fremont, CA - United States of America
Golang Job Details