- Develops a strong functional and architectural/internal understanding of the product/system under test to derive the Test Plan.
- Reviews and analyses system specifications and design documents to understand the system and narrow down likely failure cases.
- Coordinates with other related teams to validate end-to-end product quality throughout the software development lifecycle. Creates, prioritizes, develops, and maintains test cases for multiple feature
- and maintains test cases for multiple features of the product.
- Creates Test Environment/Test bed representative of customers and end users.
- Executes functional and non-functional tests including automated scripts.
- Reports defects supported with all the required information in the “first go”. Triage and track reported defects to closure.
- Communicates test results to identify risks, dependencies and escalate the same in timely manner.
- Responsible for either one of Automation, Performance or Security aspects of the product.
- Applies analytical skills to identify and debug the root cause of issues.
- Guides the junior members of the team.
- Reporting Designation:
- Reporting Department:
- Field specialization:
- Academic score:
- Institution tier:
- Years of experience: to
- ~ 5-8 Years of relevant experience in hands-on testing with retail/enterprise products.
Strong analytical, testing & technical skills.
In depth knowledge & hands-on of experience with testing methodologies and test strategies.
- "Understands the concepts and is hands-on with at least one of below:
- 1. Automation tools [generic test automation frameworks -data-driven, key-word driven ] or
- 2. Security tools or
- 3. Performance know how."
- Possesses good working knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows/Linux/Mac), Networking/Cloud / Mobile OS.
- Excellent analytical and program solving skills, excellent written and oral communication, self-starter and highly motivated.
Strong understanding of SDLC standard methodologies and QA processes.
Technical expertise: Sys Internal tools/Cloud technologies/Networking
Test plan and Test Strategy
Tests & use case designing, scenario generation, execution excellence
Testing Techniques, Testing methodologies
Troubleshooting/Debugging skills and RCA
Automation/ Security Tests / Performance tests- Know how and hands-on with any one
Risk Identification and mitigation
- Work Permit:
- Pay Rate:
- Contract Types:
- Time Constraints:
- Compliance Related:
- Union Affiliation:
Pune - India
Golang Job Details
Group Company: Quick Heal Technologies Ltd
Designation: Senior QA Engineer (QH_DES_372), Senior QA Engineer (QH_DES_390), Senior QA Engineer (QH_DES_411), Senior QA Engineer (QH_DES_443), Senior QA Engineer - Central Engineering (QH_DES_417), Senior QA Engineer (QH_DES_522), Senior QA Engineer (QH_DES_538), Senior QA Engineer (QH_DES_551), Senior QA Engineer (QH_DES_604), Senior QA Engineer (QH_DES_626), Senior QA Engineer (QH_DES_582), Senior QA Engineer (QH_DES_661), Senior QA Engineer (QH_DES_683)
Years of experience: to
Salary Range: INR to (Annual)
Educational qualifications preferred
Required work experience
Key Performance Indicators:
Functional Testing: System / Integration / Regression / Usability/UI / Web / Database / Localization Testing, Exploratory Testing
Non Functional Testing : Security Testing / Performance Testing / Reliability Testing / Interop/Compatibility Testing.
Operating System : Windows/Linux/Mac/Mobile OS
Web/Cloud/Network/APIs: Technical understanding of various technologies and stacks, along with associated benefits/limitations.
Tools: Sysinternal Tools, Debuggers, Appium, Wireshark, OS monitoring tools
Automation: Scripting/Python/Java/Selenium/GoLang/Powershell, Jenkins, SVN/CI-CD/
Work Environment Details: