- Analyses customer/internal requirements/specifications and translate these into software designs
- Develop high quality software code based on designs
- Perform extensive unit and system level testing to ensure highest software quality
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyses, design, and ship new applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Mentor and train Juniors team members and freshers.
- Interaction with other teams supporting the customer
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in Go Lang & its design patterns
- Good knowledge of Software defined storage solutions
- Strong understanding of events & handler
- Strong understanding & hands on experience in concurrency, go routines & channels
- Strong understanding & hands on experience in Spring frameworks and their modules
- Demonstrated experience in developing standard REST APIs in Spring Boot
- Experience in interfaces & table-driven unit testing
- Experience in Cloud technologies
- Strong hands-on experience in webservices and API
- Familiarity with GIT
- Good to have, an understanding of Docker & Kubernetes
- Good to have Python development knowledge
- Good communication skills & presentation skills.
- Self-driven work attitude
- Should be independently able to drive the tasks.
- Experience in working in Agile methodology.
- Should be able to work with remote teams as a team player
Bangalore - India
Golang Job Details
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
Total Years of Exp