- Make sure proper backlog user stories are created, and work is distributed with proper milestones and deadlines.
- Support Onboarding and Production Support Teams on bugs fixes and user feedback.
- Configure OOTB and custom scanners
- Scheduling scanners.
- Build CI/CD pipeline and be responsible for the deployments and monitoring of the solution, including in production.
- Development and testing of custom scanners using Open Manta.
- Deploy custom scanners to Prod.
- Troubleshoot scanner/lineage issues using Admin GUI and backend Linux Server.
- Troubleshoot Tableau lineage scenarios.
- Troubleshoot IFPC lineage scenarios.
- Manually execute new scanner revisions.
- Manually map lineage using Admin GUI.
- SSO - KeyCloak Admin.
- AWS EC2 - CD/CI deployment, 60-day security cycling, among others.
- Form your resume in a transnational company.
- Base salary (30,000 - 60,000 mxn pesos monthly net)
- Features above the law.
- Home Office
- 2-5 years of in-depth, hands-on experience using Azure
- English B2 level requiered
- Attention to detail.
- Extensive operations Experience with UNIX operating systems internals and/or networking
- Knowledge of one or more programming or scripting languages (such as Python or Golang)
- Experience with configuring, customizing, and extending monitoring & logging tools (ELK, AppD, Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery & Deployment techniques and tools (Jenkins, Argo CD, TravisCI, etc.)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management tools. (Terraform, Ansible, Chef etc.)
- Good understanding of version control systems (Git, Subversion, CVS, etc.)
- Experience with containerization technologies and platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Understanding of networking concepts and network protocols
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and technical appreciation skills
- Flexibility to learn about and work with different technical environments and teams
- Horario flexible
- Lunes a viernes
- Turno de 8 horas
- Bebidas gratis
- Estacionamiento gratuito
- Horarios flexibles
- Trabajar desde casa
- Vacaciones adicionales o permisos con goce de sueldo
Zapopan - Mexico
Golang Job Details
DevOps Engineer We are looking to hire an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our advanced engineering team at Chubb. As a DevOps engineer, you will help engineering teams to become highly efficient and autonomous by providing automated solutions wherever possible. This position Closely works with the product manager/owner and scrum master to lead engineering automation efforts to achieve set product capability goals.
We are unique:
We offer organic growth based on full skill development through co-creation to provide out-of-the-box solutions while encouraging professional and personal growth, achieving our employee success. As a company, we are in constant learning and development. We are passionate about creating value internationally and having a positive impact on the quality of life of our communities, in which you will not be the exception.
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo, Por tiempo indeterminado
Salario: $30,000.00 - $60,000.00 al mes