- Participate in planning, design, and innovation phases
- Create highly functional and performant code for internal and client-facing apps using state-of-the-art tools
- Collaborate with our team of skilled software engineers to help define program architectures and build robust, scalable platforms
- Lead process analysis and provide feedback on deficient systems
- High proficiency in Go - Golang
- Proficiency in Python
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a high-paced production environment.
- Experience building scalable enterprise applications
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Excellent understanding of and experience with various databases (PostgreSQL, Redis, etc)
- Networking (know what TCP/IP is, what ports are, NAT, routing, etc)
- DevOps experience (GCP, Terraform, Helm, Kubernetes, Docker, New Relic)
- Any other programming languages
- Fair and competitive base salary
- Fully Remote Optional
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurances for you and any dependents, with policy premiums covered by the Company
- Long & Short term disability insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual Year-End Company Closure
- Optional 401k with 5% matching
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Paid Lunches in-office, or if Remote, a $125/week stipend via Sharebite
- EAP and Employee Recognition Programs
- And much more
Golang Job Details
What we're doing: We are a tech company operating a thriving and growing broadcast platform, Similarweb-ranked in the top 100 sites internationally and the top 50 in the United States, with approximately 600 million monthly users and a worldwide community of fans. Independent Broadcasters use our platform to create and share live streaming videos, photographs, and similar content, generally adult in nature (but no adult content is required).
Specifically, you will:
This is an excellent opportunity to learn from industry leaders and build products that are used by millions of people worldwide.
What you need:
Nice to have:
Multi Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and strives for diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!