- You'll be responsible for writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code to develop and support software applications, database integrations, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews and design reviews
- Strong engineering fundamentals
- Development experience with Ruby on Rails or Golang, or willingness to learn
- We'll give you time and resources to learn during onboarding
- Knowledge of security best practices to reduce vulnerabilities in your code
- Adaptable and Resourceful
- Team Oriented and Collaborative
- Thoughtful and Decisive
- Curious and Interested in Learning
- Self-Motivated and Action Oriented
- Interested in our mission – building the largest in-home care system
- You'll report to Fred Katona, Howard Chou, Michael Lockwitz or Fernando Espinoza depending on the team you join.
- DJ Ambrisco
- Manu Sabherwal
- Stephen Li
- Toliver Jue
- Remote first company, you can work from anywhere.
- While we set up a subsidiary in Mexico you would be a contractor through VIA.
- 24/7 support
- Medical Insurance Plan
Ciudad de México - Mexico
Golang Job Details
Backend Software Engineer – Mexico (remote)
We are building the world's largest in-home care system. We deliver healthcare services to patients' homes in order to reduce or eliminate emergency room visits.
Healthcare is rapidly moving into the home, creating an enormous market opportunity that's growing daily as consumers increasingly demand more convenient healthcare options.
Technology is the engine that powers our foundation. It ensures we can reach massive scale and drives differentiation from any other healthcare company entering this space. We're using data to ensure patient safety and tailor the care to patients' specific needs which allows for better care delivery from patient onboarding, patient care, and post care follow-up.
DispatchHealth is a Series D startup with more than $400m in funding and a $1.7B valuation. We're backed by Oak, Tiger Global, Alta Partners, Optum Ventures, Questa Capital, ad EchoHealth Ventures.
Come join us on the journey to transform healthcare!
We're a remote first org and our engineering team is spread out across the US, Mexico, and Ukraine. Our culture is focused on impact, accountability, and collaboration.
As a team, we share the goal of driving the company forward and transforming healthcare through the technology we build. We believe the only way we can accomplish our goal is together, and that our whole is greater than the sum of our parts.
We work as a team and collaborate across functions and speak as one. We each take ownership of our overall success. We speak up and actively share our thoughts and engage with each other. We are curious and ask questions before making decisions. We have constructive conversations and are straightforward, respectful, and authentic.
On the backend we use Golang and ReactJS for new development, with legacy systems in Ruby on Rails and Elixir/Phoenix framework.
We have 8 different product teams, as well as a platform engineering team. We conduct a bi-annual planning process working with teams to outline initiatives, so your work will clearly line up to team and companywide goals. The two teams we are hiring for immediately are Logistics and Risk Stratification.
Efficiently determine patients' acuity and medical needs, and safely match patients with perfectly equipped and prepared providers. As we learn more about the patients in our care, we can use our knowledge in combination with risk modeling to identify opportunities to recommend proactive measures such as screenings regular wellness visits.
Maximize efficiency and productivity through automated, intelligent, continuous decision making with respect to managing each DispatchHealth market. Our logistics engine looks at every visit (service needed, acuity, payer, suitable care modalities) and every provider (skills, licenses, credentials) and determines which providers should see each patient, when, and how – across every service line.
What You'll Achieve:
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
Our SWE interview process is outlined here.
During our interview process, we'll be evaluating engineers for the following personality traits:
Others you will learn from and collaborate with:
Location: Remote, Mexico
DispatchHealth is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to challenge the standard. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at [email protected].
To see our Employee Privacy Notice, please see here: https://www.dispatchhealth.com/employee-privacy-notice/