- Learning the existing Legacy Java application and delivering migrated production-grade code with excellent quality
- Recognising, selecting and applying appropriate design patterns, frameworks according to business benefit, maintainability and delivery priorities and constrains
- Maintaining agreed standards applicable to the work undertaken and ensuring that these, and other mandatory standards and architectures, are adhered to
- Writing code & automated unit test cases and participating in design & code reviews
- Producing documented & tested software for delivery to production and reworking defects & taking part in defect analysis
- Applying design & system architecture skills to ensure continual increase in performance and stability of the core system
- Participating in all DevOps activities, which includes; understanding and implementing new business requirements on working on enhancing existing business functions
- At least 2 years of recent experience with Golang.
- Experience building High Performance APIs in Golang
- Experience working with AWS Cloud
- Experience with IVR and handling call flow development
- Hands on experience in Core Java/ JEE, Spring framework, Servlet, Oracle
- Experience with web architecture and underlying technology concepts
- Experience working in Agile development (Scrum /Lean / Kanban)
- Amazon Connect is a plus.
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Automation / DevOps exposure (preferable)
- Knowledge of software design paradigms in large-scale environments, distributed
London, England - United Kingdom
Golang Job Details
Who you’ll be working with
Through a global network of more than 25,000 professionals, Capgemini's Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU) delivers deep domain expertise and enhanced service offerings to some of the world's top financial services institutions.
The Application Development & Maintenance practice is the largest practice within Capgemini Financial Services, with a headcount of 6000+ servicing 500+ clients globally.
ADM is the primary home for delivery-focused individuals, and as such we have established a number of partnerships with the wider industry including Microsoft, IBM, and Oracle - to name but a few - with whom we collaborate on a regular basis to bring new and innovative solutions to the market.
Given our diverse skillset, ADM is involved in all aspects of client work within the financial services sector, and aims to provide exciting and challenging work to our employees, whilst also ensuring individuals have a defined progression path combined with a certification process that allows them to manage their development and careers at Capgemini.
The focus of your role
Major banks and insurance companies are outsourcing transformation programmes on a regular basis to Capgemini. In most cases, these are highly complex programmes that have major impacts on the multiple business lines of our clients. We use new technologies, and several Capgemini business units work together in a "distributed delivery model" to deliver such programmes.
It's important that we have the right people to help deliver these programmes. Are you one of those people?
What you’ll doing
What you’ll bring
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.