- Create, deploy, monitor, and maintain high performance and scalable Golang microservices in the production
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Mentor/ Guide Junior Developers during their day-to-day tasks
- 3+ years of Software development experience using Golang including strong understanding of software engineering principles
- Hands-on experience in developing the backend services using NOSQL databases, such as Cassandra, Mongo, and Couchbase
- Proficiency with the following or similar frameworks in GoLang:
- 2+ years of experience developing low-latency microservices
- 1+ years of experience deploying and managing containerized applications, preferably using GCP/AWS Kubernetes Services
- Experience with microservice unit, integration, and load testing
- Experience with alerting and monitoring tools (New Relic, CloudWatch, etc.)
- Experience developing applications to integrate with Kafka
- Ability to work in a Linux environment
- 1 year of experience working with distributed data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Kafka, Flink etc) for building efficient, large-scale big data pipelines
- Experience Implement data ingestion pipelines both real time and batch using best practices
- Experience with relational SQL databases, including Postgres
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Englewood, CO 80110: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- This job is located in Englewood, CO. Are you willing to relocate if you are not within the area already?
- This role is on-site. day one in Englewood, CO. Are you willing to relocate if you are not within the area already?
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Go: 5 years (Required)
- Java: 3 years (Required)
- Software development: 5 years (Preferred)
Englewood, CO - United States of America
Golang Job Details
Location: Englewood, CO (On-site. day one-No remote roles available for this position)
About the Role:
Our team is currently looking for an experienced Golang Developer who can guide/mentor junior developers and can help us develop Cloud Native (CN) backend services for our extremely large and ever growing customer base. As we adapt to new requirements and challenges, we have to build new services on our hybrid cloud platform.
A successful candidate would be self-driven and excited to learn, develop and deliver distributed software systems. He or she will have a keen technical aptitude, analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and enjoys achieving results in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Nice to Have:
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $60.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location