- Scope and design app.
- Work with business team to get their requirements.
- Build in Golang.
- Build custom API.
- Develop the front end (language TBD and can influence).
- Work with Infrastructure team to set up in Coinbase environments (AWS, EC2, Docker).
- Circle CI testing.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Experience with Microservices and the Cloud
- Advanced algorithm knowledge
- IT infrastructure knowledge
- Intermediate agile methodologies management
- Strong understanding of best practices, SOLID principles, CLEAN Code, and scalable solutions
- Design Patterns knowledge
- Experience developing entire applications from scratch
- Experience in automated tests, CI/CD pipelines
- Strong experience with Version control
- Strong experience with Unit testing, integration testing, and code coverage.
- Advanced English Level.
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Brasília - Brazil
Golang Job Details
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Golang Senior Developer at BairesDev.
Being a Golang Senior Developer in our Development Team is just like being a full-time problem solver. We expect your abilities to be a combination of experience, knowledge, and independence. Innovation is also at the heart of the BairesDev strategy. So, if you were willing to take on the most complex tasks and be a master of your tack stack, Golang language, then you are probably one of those unique we’re looking for. These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
Here’s what we are looking for:
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!