- Our customers will pull and push complex data from the FORM platform with ease, thanks to your solid engineering efforts.
- The automated processes you create for our stakeholders, both internal teams and external customers will save them countless hours they used to spend aggregating their data.
- Our customers will gain robust, accurate, and timely reporting capabilities to help them better understand their operations and take action.
- We’ll continue to build on our strong customer relationships as we deliver their solutions on time and within scope.
- We’ll bridge the gap from Commercial to Product Teams, engineering-specific revenue-generating solutions such as customized report views, triggered emails, data digestion/reporting, and data ingestion/tables.
- We’ll move from a highly customized set of solutions towards a more clearly defined set of configurable solutions.
- You have at least 1-2 years' experience working on a data-driven, Ruby on Rails stack, preferably on a data-focused SaaS product.
- You have experience in Ruby on Rails development, and bonus points if you’ve worked with Go/Golang.
- Preferably, you have worked with PostgreSQL for data manipulation and Kafka or a similar eventing system.
- You get your kicks from solving problems, delivering on-time, and innovating on reusable solutions.
- You maintain good engineering practices and encourage others to do the same.
- You can take complex problems and break them down into smaller, bite-sized issues.
- You strive for excellence - Being good enough isn’t good enough for you!
- You have worked in a fast-paced team environment or in a consulting role, and know how to be resourceful to get things done.
- You are a team player, you enjoy being around your peers, you are willing to wear multiple hats (e.g., developer and tester), and see the value of working in a pair programming environment.
- Preferably, you earned a Bachelor’s degree in CS or completed a coding school program that had a focus on back-end engineering.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
- The annual compensation for this role is between $80,000 - $90,000/year based on experience
- 100% employer-paid employee medical, dental, and vision
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- 100% Remote Work Environment
- Promotions from within
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
What We'll Achieve
Who You Are
Who We Are
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer-welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.