- Develop high performance and highly scalable message-driven applications for Linux
- Write testable and highly reliable code
- As part of a highly efficient delivery team, participating in planning and design activities
- you have at least 4 years+ of Golang experience
- OR you have 5-10 years of working experience with C/C++ and willing to give Golang a try.
- Experience with development of message-driven applications
- Experience with one or more messaging protocols and message brokers - MQTT, AMQP, NATS, NCQ, Kafka, etc,
- Understanding of performance bottlenecks, i.e CPU caches, Linux caches and optimizations
- Understanding of different encryption, digital signature, authentication and authorization technologies
- Understanding of REST and gRPC APIs.
- Experience with writing C/C++ applications
- Understanding of systemd, d-bus, socket activation
- Understanding of Linux Networking stack, i.e. Netlink interface, systemd-networkd, etc.
- Understanding of application packaging - deb, rpm, etc
- Previous C/C++ programming experience
- Understanding of Linux boot process and UEFI
- Understanding of TPM and root of trust concept
- Understanding some of the industrial protocols (i.e. Modbus, Ethernet/IP, CANbus, BACnet, etc.)
- Understanding of real-time applications
- Understanding virtualization and container technologies - livirt, lxc/lxd, Docker, kvm, etc.
- Experience with license management systems
- Experience with python
- Experience with ML
Toronto - Canada
Golang Job Details
Who is Litmus
Litmus is a growth-stage software company that is transforming the way companies harness the power of machine data to improve operations. Our software is enabling the next wave of digital transformation for the biggest and most innovative companies in the World – making Industrial IoT, Industry 4.0 and Edge Computing a reality. We just completed our Series B financing round, and we are looking to expand our global marketing team.
Why join the Litmus team
You want to be a part of something great
We pride ourselves on building the most talented and experienced team in the industry who knows how to win. We work hard and the results speak for themselves. We're trusted by industry leaders like Google, Dell, Intel, Mitsubishi, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise and others as we partner to help Fortune 500 companies digitally transform.
You want to define and shape the future
At Litmus you'll have the opportunity to influence and enable Industrial Internet of Things, the next wave of technology essential for global digitization. We're leading the industry in machine data analytics and edge computing to feed machine learning, artificial intelligence and other applications that rapidly change the way companies operate.
You want to build and shape your career
Join a growth-stage Silicon Valley company to build and define your career path in an environment that allows you to progress rapidly. Bring your unique experience, talent and expertise and add to it by collaborating with and learning from the brightest people in the industry.
We are committed to hiring great people who are passionate about what they do and thrive on winning as a team. We welcome anyone and everyone who wishes to join the Litmus marketing team to apply and share their career experience, dreams and goals with us.
Please apply for this job if:
Bonus skillset 1 - System Programming
Bonus skillset 2 - Industrial Protocols
Bonus skillset 3 - Virtualization
Bonus skills - Other
Find us at www.litmus.io
Job Type: Full-time