SPECTRAFORCE TECHNOLOGIES Inc.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
Full Stack Programmer IV 12 months Remote
The main function of a full stack developer is to code for both front and back-end programming. The typical full stack developer will be able to design user interactions, and develop servers and databases for website functionality. The position is to develop full stack software and tooling solutions that are internal facing for the company.
• Evaluate and clarify user requests for new or modified features to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility with current systems and capabilities.
• Lead and drive the efforts to design for the request and work with relevant stakeholders to get alignment and approval.
• Lead and drive the efforts to code, test, document, implement, and maintain software application features.
• Modify, install, and prepare technical documentation for software applications.
• Identify, escalate and document production impact issues.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
• Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
• Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles.
• Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as VSCode, Mercurial, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred.
• 3+ years of experience preferred.
Established in 2004, SPECTRAFORCE is one of the largest and fastest-growing diversity-owned staffing firms in the US. SPECTRAFORCE is built on the concept of “human connection,” defined by our branding tagline NEWJOBPHORIA®, which is the excitement of bringing joy and freedom to the work lifestyle so our people (and clients) can reach their highest potential. Our entire workflow cultivates NEWJOBPHORIA® with candidates and employees throughout their engagement with SPECTRAFORCE. http://www.spectraforce.com
We have built our business by providing talent and project-based solutions, including Contingent, Permanent, and Statement of Work (SOW) services to over 130 clients in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, and India. Key industries that we service include Technology, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Health care, Telecom, Retail, Utilities and Transportation.
Benefits: SPECTRAFORCE offers ACA compliant health benefits as well as dental, vision, accident, EAP (Employee Assistance Program) and hospital indemnity insurances. Additional benefits SPECTRAFORCE offers to the eligible employees include commuter benefits, 401K plan with matching and a referral bonus program. SPECTRAFORCE offers unpaid leave as well as paid sick leave when required by law. Employees who will be filling this role will also be eligible for PTO as per the client’s specific policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SPECTRAFORCE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please contact Human Resources at [email protected] if you require reasonable accommodation..