- Develop and maintain Energi blockchain platform
- Build, review, and help to design high-quality, maintainable code
- Write documentation of code, algorithms, interfaces, and APIs
- Test and peer-review code
- Maintain and fix bugs in the Energi Blockchain full Node software
- Work autonomously with a high degree of ownership
- Support, mentor, and guide other software and blockchain engineers in the team
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience with Golang
- Good knowledge of Solidity & smart contracts
- Experience with Truffle / Ganache is a plus.
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to operate autonomously
- Values aligned with our organisation
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest blockchain technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in a combination of BTC and NRG.
Energi Core Limited
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
Energi (NRG) is a next-generation Proof of Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency, combining Ethereum-compatible smart contracts with on-chain governance, a self-funding treasury, and a layer 2 masternode network, enabling powerful DeFi applications.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is spread throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. With more than 90 contributors, the team forms a well-linked network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a full-time Senior Golang Developer who can work on a distributed (fully remote) team & continue the development and improvement of our blockchain platform, Energi product suite and technology strategy development.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated and passionate about the future of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. Ideally, you will have an in-depth knowledge of Golang and object-oriented programming languages and have a good understanding of Solidity/ smart contracts. Experience with Truffle / Ganache would be a big plus.
What You Will Do
What's in It for You?
This role is not open to 3rd party organizations or agencies. Any candidates sent will be considered free of any charges
Energi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time