- Implement new digital assets and trading products;
- Design, build and maintain backend services that help with our APIs, trade matching, accounting, financial reporting, and risk management.
- Build entirely new products that the ecosystem hasn't seen before.
- 3-5+ Years of development experience;
- Experience in working with Golang;
- Experience in developing orders matching engine systems;
- High-Performance computing experience;
- In-Memory database with persistence storage sync and deep understanding of concepts of database atomicity;
- Firm understanding of algorithms, programming design patterns and principles;
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming;
- Familiar with framework structures.
- Experience with event-driven microservices (Kafka)
- NodeJS (TypeScript) experience;
- Knowledge of algorithm complexity;
- Affinity with digital assets or financial markets;
- Experience in working with Relational DB, Memory, NoSQL and time-series DB (e.g. MySQL/Redis/MongoDB/Clickhouse etc.);
- Experience in AWS and Kubernetes environments.
- BSC degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Excellent employment terms, including:
- a very competitive salary;
- 26 days of annual leave;
- Budget for external training and courses.
- Work remotely within The Netherlands & at our office in the heart of Amsterdam;
- Be actively involved with the latest technologies and innovations;
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing FinTech company.
- Apply by clicking the button below. Please share whatever you want about yourself to convince we are a match!
- Let's first have a 'coffee chat' to introduce Bitvavo, the role and get to know you.
- We will follow up with an in-depth interview.
Amsterdam - Netherlands
Golang Job Details
In 2018, Bitvavo launched the first version of its digital assets trading platform, to bridge the gap between traditional currencies and digital assets. By offering transparent fees, a wide range of assets and an easy to use platform, Bitvavo is making the currency of the future accessible for everyone.
In two years time, Bitvavo has established itself as the market leader in the Netherlands, with hundreds of thousands of users exchanging multiple billions of digital assets a year.
Our team, located in Amsterdam, is looking for self-driven, talented people who can help making digital assets available for everyone.
How you'll have an impact:
Improve and maintain the most user-friendly digital asset exchange in the Netherlands and work on products that are used by hundreds of thousands of Bitvavo users.
To achieve this, you will work together with our engineering team to build the safest, most trusted, and fastest trading infrastructure of the Netherlands which is also user-friendly.
Nice To Haves:
What we offer:
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
We strive to process applications within a week. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us by mail at [email protected]