- Capture system-level requirements by brainstorming with Sr. Architects, Data Scientists, Businesses & Product Managers.
- Identify the scope of the work, provide an initial estimate and justify the estimate with facts.
- Engage in technical discussions; participate in technical designs and present technical ideas through whiteboarding.
- Work closely with your peers and keep engaging in a fast pace technical design and development team.
- Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation.
- Demonstrate the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment.
- Understand the whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module.
- Help in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules.
- Possess advanced domain knowledge and show great customer focus. Expert in processes/methodologies and skilled in build, release & deployment processes (CI/CD).
- Be an expert in assessing application performance and optimising/improving it through design and best coding practices.
- Be an expert in core data structures as well as algorithms and has the ability to implement them using the language of choice.
- Be responsible for providing technical leadership and defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast-paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure.
- Experience React, AngularJS or Vue; HTML5, CSS, D3, Loopback, REST/JSON.
- Experience developing solutions using open source and DevOps frameworks and tools such as Github, and Selenium.
- Experience working with Agile development practices (e.g. Scrum, TDD).
- Hands-on experience with front-end testing using Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium or equivalent framework.
- Strong background in modern tooling (Bower, Grunt, gyp, npm).
- Experience with modern microservices architecture, prior experience with micro-frontend technology and framework a plus.
- Experience with container technology, docker, and Kubernetes is a definite plus.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns.
- Database experience with RDBMS and NoSQL.
- Experiences with automation/configuration management using Jenkins, Puppet, Chef or equivalent technologies; and software configuration tools, such as GIT, Perforce, or ClearCase).
- Experience with building scripts and CI/CD.
- Experience with Golang is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in Secure-SDLC, SAST, and DAST methodologies and tools.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Hitachi Vantara Corporation
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Golang Job Details
The ideal candidate would be a self-starting, energetic individual, not afraid to question assumptions and be imaginative. Candidates should care deeply about user experience, design, and simplicity. Participated in product requirement discussions with Product Management, Product Owner, Engineering Lead, and UX.