- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Strong Java development skills with Spring Boot
- Proficiency and hands on development experience within a Public Cloud environment
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- CI/CD experience utilizing tools such as Github, Jenkins etc.
- Technically proficient enough to mentor junior engineers
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Experience with AWS accompanied by a certification (e.g. AWS Developer Associate, AWS Solutions Architect Associate etc.)
- General awareness and interest in Cybersecurity
Glasgow, Scotland - United Kingdom
Golang Job Details
As a Cloud Software Engineer within Data Management, you will contribute towards the design and development of data protection services and applications that identify, classify and protect data both on-premises and on the Public Cloud. This role presents the perfect opportunity for software developers looking to begin a career in Cybersecurity. While this is a Cybersecurity role, no previous experience with Cybersecurity is required. The successful candidate will receive training and support to gain exposure to products that enable the development of secure code from the start.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.