- Experienced with at least 6+ years of backend software development
- Experienced with 1+ year coding in Golang
- Ability to communicate and interact on a team with empathy and understanding.
- Deep knowledge of multiple database systems.
- Extensive experience writing backend systems with languages such as Golang, Python, or Node.js.
- Experience integrating 3rd party API's (REST, OAuth, JSONP)
- Contributor to open source projects.
- Experience with docker and container orchestration.
- Experience working with AWS knowledge.
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental and vision
- Flexible PTO and work hours including some remote work options
Dallas, TX - United States of America
Golang Job Details
Come join our fully remote Engineering team!
We are looking for YOU, a talented and passionate developer looking to tackle challenging features and interesting problems at large scale. You'll work with a team of highly motivated and fast moving professionals focused on continuing to grow ourselves, our innovative apps and our products. The app you will be working on, is used to connect with a full-service world-class platform to make social content easily accessible for all buyers across the world.
Who wouldn't want to work for a data analytics platform working with the top social media influencers? Starting in Dallas and fastly growing in less than 10 years, with this company you will be helping to develop an app used by over 100,000 people monthly. You'll work primarily with Golang, and you will be deploying your own code. You will be working on features that get delivered to market as soon as completed. You will also have the opportunity to learn about new technologies and growing your skills.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.