- Design, build, advocate for and support the common tools and delivery platform used by their developers.
- Improve developer experience and operational excellence.
- Foster collaboration and knowledge sharing across the company.
- Select and rollout supported defaults and standards for CI/CD tooling, Observability, Security and Runtime Environment.
- Work with teams across several continents, build relationships with their engineers by listening and understanding their needs and balancing this with the needs of their business.
- Research new tools and patterns and continuously measure and evolve their ways of doing things.
- Developer experience and a strong interest in both the delivery and ongoing operation of software.
- Deep knowledge of containers (Docker) container orchestration (Kubernetes). Deep AWS knowledge.
- Knowledge of tools and patterns around CI/CD (familiar with Travis CI, Circle CI, Buildkite or similar).
- Operations knowledge, such as incident management, immutable infrastructure as code (especially Terraform or Cloud Formation), and problem solving.
- Knowledge of observability; logs, tracing, and metrics, as well as familiarity with Elastic Stack, XRay, Jaeger, Zipkin, Prometheus, Honeycomb, or LightStep.
- Security and compliance knowledge (CIS, ISO 127001, SOC 2, FedRamp)
- 8 hour shift
- Australia (Preferred)
Southbank - Australia
Golang Job Details
Our Client is a fast-growing, category-leading organisation with driven targets and a positive, comprehensive culture. They offer assistance organisations advise their IT with conclusive perceivability into complex half breed IT biological systems, giving unparalleled IT experiences that permit them to seize innovation openings.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Cloud Enablement team is responsible for accelerating the delivery and improving the operation of the cloud-based software by providing and supporting tools and patterns which reduce the cognitive load on the company's development team. Building a homegrown tool from scratch to help with weaknesses in software delivery or incident management.
Job Type: Full-time