- Deliverable based driven
- Client Satisfaction Focused
- Problem Solver & Creative Thinker
- Diligent and Engaging Communicator
- Write Tekton automation Steps to execute within Tekton Pipelines to interact with the major clouds and container technologies
- Enable automated setup of ArgoCD and drive automated GitOps based management of microservice applications in Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Operate in a NoOps world where development takes responsibility to build and operate their own services in the cloud
- Build out capabilities to operate DevSecOps pipelines automating 100% of all operations
- Dive into new cloud and container technologies and determine how we best integrate with them
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience integrating to the API's of one or more clouds (Amazon, Google, Azure, IBM, Alibaba)
- Experience Programming in GoLang, C++, C, Java, Python
- Strong Golang knowledge
- Experience programming with MongoDB or another Nosql database
- Experience with Docker or k8s
- Experience with microservice development
- Ability to work in a distributed team throughout the world
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a great teammate
- Experience with Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging skills
- Must be capable of quickly learning and adapting to new technologies in an every changing landscape
Calgary - Canada
Golang Job Details
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAt Kyndryl, we design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl Advisory and Implementation Service Line provides advice, move, and build services by working in partnership with customers and are dedicated to ensuring that each achieves their peak digital performance.
DevSecOPs Automation is a critical service within Kyndryl, and this DevSecOPs automation consultant role will be part of Canada A&IS Cloud practice in a hands-on and customer facing role focused on assess, advise and implement Cloud DevSecOPs automation solutions that will support client’s DevSecOPs automation initiatives.Ideal Candidate Profile:
At KYNDRYL Multi-Cloud Management Platform, we have a simple goal: to enable enterprises to manage in a world that spans legacy solutions on-premise to the latest NoOps based development approaches. Our platform enables our customers to acquire, operate and manage their application lifecycle across multiple clouds and container platforms. Our consulting and advisery team works with numerous cloud and container technologies including Kubernetes, Helm, CloudForms, CloudFormation, Deployment Manager, Resource Manager, Prometheus, ServiceNow, VRA, Terraform and others. Our squads are constantly focused on innovating and seeking out better tools, technologies and techniques to deliver our solutions faster with higher scale and reliability. We are a pure microservices based team and our current technologies set is based on GoLang, Angular, RxJS, Python, Node.JS, Elastic Search and MongoDB.
As part of the KYNDRYL Multi-Cloud Management Platform you will be responsible for creating new automation to expand our capabilities to meet the ever changing landscape of cloud technologies that our customers use across all the major clouds as well as on-premise. You will take responsibility for the development, automated testing and operations of everything you produce. We are a: “you built it, you run it” team. You will be joining a diverse team of consultants distributed across the world, and that collaborates daily over Github, WebEx, and Slack.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by Export Regulations sanctions. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following US sanctioned countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Some travel may be required based on business demand
(Y009) Kyndryl Canada Limited
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position