- Drive, develop and coordinate chaos engineering activities
- Develop and train machine learning models to be used to predict instabilities in production environments
- Planning, coordinate and execute investigations/research activities related to performance and scalability.
- Producing technical documentation from investigations.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or similar).
- Experience from contributing to the architecture and design of a new or current system
- Experience and interest in cloud solutions (such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud) and architecture, including monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Experience from Machine Learning
- Experience in chaos engineering
- Experience from software development and proficiency in at least one coding or scripting language (e.g. phyton, golang)
- Experience of containerized deployments and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes.
- Ability to take decisions and initiatives and get them done.
- Strong analytical and documentation skills.
- Experience with using metrics and monitoring tools such as Prometheus and Grafana.
- Experience from BI/data analytics tools
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin! &
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Ottawa - Canada
Golang Job Details
What makes us Qlik
Performance & Scale Engineer
As a member of the Performance and Stability team, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of Subject Matter Experts in all matters related to performance and scalability. In this team you will be exposed to state-of-the-art techniques and technologies to achieve best possible scalability and stability in a cloud environment.
This role will contribute to and grow the team expertise in the area of leveraging machine learning and AutoML capabilities for building scalable solutions. You will also be expanding upon the endeavors for R&D in the field of chaos engineering.
Other qualifications (beneficial but not required) include:
The role is located in Ottawa, Canada.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.